Copper River Salmon, Baked
If you start with quality ingredients the cooking piece is SO MUCH simpler! I have been fortunate to grow up in the beautiful State of Alaska - where we can harvest sustainable, healthy and delicious Copper River Red Salmon (aka Sockeye) every year. If you don't have access to Copper River Salmon, ask your meat or fish counter for wild caught Salmon harvested from Alaska or near.
- Thawed salmon fillet
Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh Squeeze Lemon Juice
Celtic Sea Salt (You can find that here)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Put the salmon in the middle.
- Drizzle fillet with about 1-2 T Olive Oil.
- Squeeze about 1/2 lemon onto the fillet.
- Salt lightly (unless your salmon is smoked).
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- TIP- the biggest mistake is to over cook the fillet, grab a meat thermometer when in doubt)